Warranty & Returns
- We guarantee all of our parts for 60 days and provide hassle-free returns/exchanges.
- If you have an issue with a part we have sent you, please contact us immediately so that we can take care of your issue promptly. We maintain a 99-100% feedback score at all times and this comes from treating our customers the way we would like to be treated. If a part is wrong, damaged, defective, or just not what you thought you needed, please contact us and we will handle it for you.
Please verify fitment independently prior to purchase, as the information in the "compatibility" section above is generated by eBay Motors and not from us. If you have questions or concerns about fitment, please contact us prior to purchase.
- Not Insurance Quality, meaning the part is damaged or blemished in some way
- Left Hand side, also known as the driver's side
- Right Hand side, also known as the passenger's side
- Int. Trim Code
- The Interior Trim Code of the vehicle as designated by the manufacturer. This code is the only absolute way to guarantee a match of color, style, and fabric/leather/vinyl of an interior part. Most people don't know where to find the interior trim code for their vehicle; if you need help with this, please contact us and we will help you locate your code.
This listing may use ARA damage codes, including the following:
- Body Part Grading
- A = 1 or less units of damage
B = 2 or less units of damage but more than 1
C = more than 2 units of damage
- Mechanical Part Grading
- A = Less than or equal to 60k miles, or greater than 60k miles but less than or equal to 200k miles and less than or equal to 15k miles per year
B = Greater than 60k miles and less than or equal to 200k miles but greater than 15k miles per year
C = Greater than 200k miles
- Damage Unit Types
- cc = Credit Card size units
Blank = Unknown damage unit
- Part Grade Abbreviations
- AFT = New Aftermarket body part
Downgrade = Recycler choose to downgrade the part based on damage not reflected in the grading algorithm